The GreaseShield is a mechanical grease trap that uses waste thermal energy to remove emulsified FOGs, particularly saturated animal fats before they solidify. GreaseShield removes and dewaters organic solid matter by a pre filter and optional internal automatic solids removal / transfer system.
Because biological degradation of organic matter in water is substantially prevented, BOD, COD, FOG and SS loadings are significantly reduced and it also prevents anaerobic foul smelling conditions caused by biological activity.
• Automatic FOG & solids removal
• Self cleaning
• Magnetic baffle for biomediation
• PLC controlled
• Non restricted Vortex control device
• Reverse flow configuration
• Space saver running trap & sampling point
• Globally certified award-winning technology
• The only green certified grease trap in the world
Trapzilla Extension Collar For Tz525 Grease Seperators Features • Material: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene • Telescoping design • Ladder grooves allow for precise sizing in the field. • Maximum overall height: 30.5” (77.5 cm) • Maximum effective height increase: 29” (73.7 cm) • Minimum trimmed height: 5.5” (14 cm) • Minimum effective height in...
Trapzilla Support Stand For Tz-525 Grease Interceptor