2. A cookie is small text file with ID tags, stored on your computer or mobile device when visiting certain websites. It will contain an anonymous identifier so that our site can recognise you when you use the same browser to return.
4. Although cookies are used across almost every site on the internet, some users do not like the idea of this information being stored on their computer. Through your browser settings, it is possible to delete existing cookies and block them from being used in the future. However, this will mean you could lose some functionality on our site – such as the ability for us to remember if you are logged in.
5. We do not cross the information recorded in the cookies with the personal information collected at the time of your registration on the Site or with your online activity.
Information We Collect
6. As a result of your interactions with our Website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
(a) Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login and password, your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, your operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), your cookie number, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
(b) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes the registration process which requires you to provide a username, a valid email address and a password. Information collected may include: your name, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, credit or debit card number and expiry date.
(c) Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
(d) Information relating to your purchases on the website, including: any products you viewed or searched for, your purchase history, personal preferences and any phone number recorded or used to call our customer services number.
Use of Your Information
7. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
(a) To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
(b) To meet our contractual commitments to you, by using the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process credit and debit card payments, provide customer service functions and prevent, detect and investigate potentially illegal activities and potential breaches of our Terms and Conditions. This helps us to provide a safe shopping environment for all our users.
(c) To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
(d) To contact you regarding matters involving a breach of our terms of conditions.
(e) Deal with enquiries and complaints you may have regarding the website.
(f) To analyse and monitor customer traffic patterns, Website usage and related Website information in order to optimise your use of the Website.
(g) In addition, we may use the information to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Website, or notify you about offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you.
8. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers or partners but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors and site traffic.